Free C2C crochet pattern Cute Corgi
Free C2C crochet pattern
Cute Corgi (50 x 50)
Who doesn't love a cute Corgi?
I've always thought they are very cute. Although I must be honest, I don't really know how to pronounce the word Corgi. :)
My son also seems to like them. Of all the plant pots in the shop, he picked the one shaped like a Corgi. I was very pleased with that! And then added a orange plant, because that's his favourite colour.
Then, one of our neighbours got a Corgi puppy, and I realised: I have to make a C2C pattern. So here we are.
Enjoy!
How to download the graph:
On a desktop computer, click the graph to open the full-size image, then right-click and choose “Save image as.” On mobile, tap and hold the image to save it to your device.
On a desktop computer, click the graph to open the full-size image, then right-click and choose “Save image as.” On mobile, tap and hold the image to save it to your device.
Materials:
- 3.0 mm hook
- darning needle to weave in ends
- DK yarn
- scissors
- optional: stitch markers
Yarn colours:
Black
White
Brown
Creme
Pink
Any colour you wish to use for the background. Pics below for inspo.
Colour Counts:
The 50 x 50 grid contains 2,500 squares in total. Here is the number of squares for each colour:
The 50 x 50 grid contains 2,500 squares in total. Here is the number of squares for each colour:
Black: 60
White: 2
Brown: 629
Creme: 427
Pink: 100
Background: 1282
The colour counts tell you how many squares of each colour are used in the graph. They don't tell you exactly how much yarn you'll need, as this can vary depending on your yarn, hook size and tension.
Size:
With a 3.0 mm hook and DK yarn, for me this works up to about 72 x 72 cm (28 x 28 inches). But, this may vary depending on your yarn weight, hook size, and tension.
Gauge: 5 rows measure approximately 6 cm (2.3 inches).
Gauge: 5 rows measure approximately 6 cm (2.3 inches).
Tips for this C2C pattern:
There are a lot of colourchanges in the face. Make a bobbin for every area so you don't need to carry the yarn. This will result in a nicer finished project.
There are a lot of colourchanges in the face. Make a bobbin for every area so you don't need to carry the yarn. This will result in a nicer finished project.
For example, row 51 has 3 black areas (eye, nose, mouth). Make 3 black bobbins, one for each area of black.
New to C2C?
These tutorials may help:
These tutorials may help:
FAQ
Can I make this C2C Corgi with a different yarn weight?
Yes, definitely! Keep in mind that using a different yarn weight can change the finished size of your project quite a bit. I recommend making a small swatch first to see how your yarn and hook combination affects the size before starting the entire project.
Can I sell finished projects made from this pattern?
Yes! Feel free to sell finished C2C Corgi projects made from this pattern. I would really appreciate it if you credited Kate's Cozy Crochet as the pattern designer.
Finished your Cute Corgi?
I hope you enjoyed making this Corgi. If you share your project on Instagram, I'd love to see it. Tag me at @katescozycrochet.
You might also like:
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)


.png)
Comments
Post a Comment