Free crochet pattern C2C Dachshund
Free C2C crochet pattern
Dachshund (40 x 40 graph)
How to download the graph:On a desktop computer, click the graph to open the full-size image, then right-click and choose “Save image as.” On mobile, tap and hold the image to save it to your device.
My parents still have one dachshund today. Sadly, our other dachshund passed away three months ago. They have decided not to get another one, as they would like to travel more.
I don't have any pets myself. I would love to have a dog, but with both of us working, we don't feel it's the right choice for us at the moment. And, to be completely honest, my boyfriend isn't quite as crazy about dachshunds as I am.
So, since I can't fill my house with dachshunds, I decided to put one on a crochet blanket instead! This free C2C dachshund crochet pattern is my way of combining two things I love: dachshunds and crochet.
- 3.0 mm hook
- darning needle to weave in ends
- DK yarn
- scissors
- optional: stitch markers
Yarn colours:
Lighter brown: 333
Orange-ish brown: 99
With a 3.0 mm hook and DK yarn, for me this works up to about 60 x 60 cm (23 x 23 inches). But, this may vary depending on your yarn weight, hook size, and tension.
Gauge: 5 rows measure approximately 6 cm (2.3 inches).
These tutorials may help:
FAQ
Can I sell finished projects made from this pattern?
Yes! Feel free to sell finished C2C Dachshund projects made from this pattern. I would really appreciate it if you credited Kate's Cozy Crochet as the pattern designer.
Can beginners make this pattern?
If you're already familiar with the basics of corner-to-corner (C2C) crochet, this pattern is beginner-friendly. If you're completely new to C2C, I recommend checking out my C2C tutorials before starting.
Can I use acrylic yarn for this C2C pattern?
Yes! Acrylic DK yarn works very well for C2C projects. You can also use cotton or another yarn weight, but keep in mind that this will affect the finished size.
Can I change the background colour?
Absolutely! The background is a great place to add your own personal touch. You can use any colour you like, depending on the look you're going for.
©Kate's Cozy Crochet
©Kate's Cozy Crochet
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment